Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Waters Family Genealogy

Mike's paternal grandmother was a Waters from Pinetown.  The Waters family has a bi-annual family reunion every July.  So, in July 2010, I created charts with all the descendants of Thomas Isaiah Waters and his two wives.  Folks attending the event updated information on the charts that we hung to the wall.

My job was to update the charts by this July, 2012.  For the last few days I have been attempting to do so.  I moved the family tree from the ancestry software to ancestry.com (because I was afraid my laptop was getting ready to crash!)

Problem is:  ancestry.com will not let me print but four generation of descendants at one time.  In some cases, I need about six.  I see a lot of work getting these charts done by July.

I am excited, though.  I found obits for many of Mike's grandmother's siblings and her mother.  This is such a wonderful find and I know everyone at the reunion this year will enjoy reading them.

Stay tune for pictures!  I will take lots at the family reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment