Friday, August 24, 2012

Go Pirates!!

My office moved to a new location in March.  My window looks out onto the ECU practice football field.   How cool is that?!

It is fun to watch the players as they get close to the end of the field where I can see them.  Since I am about eight feet away from the fence that separates us, I am very close.  (Of course there is some protective covering over the fence that makes it a little hard to see them very well!)

During the spring I was able to hear the announcer for the baseball games if they were played during my working hours.  I had been told that before the actual football games begun they would add crowd noise.

Exactly at 5:00 pm it began (I guess they are trying to respect us workers in the nearby offices.)  However, I feel that I am actually at a game!  Lots of noise, cheering and music!  When the music starts (like now!) it makes me want to get up and shout "Go Pirates!"

No comments:

Post a Comment