Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pay It Forward!

I need a new battery for my camera - so no pictures today!  However, I saw this post and liked the idea!

Therefore:

Robin (over at Millstone) came up with this idea so here goes. The first five people who comment to this post will receive a gift sometime during 2013...no warning, no advance notice..just when I get the urge to share with you. It may be a small token of friendship, a make-do, something special when you least expect it. There is one catch to this... You must PAY IT FORWARD...In other words, you must post this idea on your site and choose five people to send a gift to. It should be fun...so go ahead...post your comment so I can surprise you this year!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debby,

    I would be happy to participate in your PAY IT FORWARD! Funny thing thing, you and I MUST HAVE crossed paths sometime at Sharon's. As I read your blog, I kept seeing things that, I too, had made! At Sharon's!

    Looking forward to meeting up with you sometime soon.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Tricia! We probably have met - I take a lot of weekend classes with Sharon - and have for the last three years. E-mail me at debbyhodges@gmail.com and I will send you a surprise sometime this year!

      Delete
  2. Oh goodie..I am one of the first 5..Count me in and sign up for my PIF..Fun making new friends isn't it :)
    Hugs Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating! It is nice making new friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah..I made it just under the wire..send me your mailing address for my PIF that you made it in to and then I can send you mine :)

    ReplyDelete