Monday, January 6, 2014

Quilts for Christmas and the Polar Express


I purchased the top from Whistle Stop and finished it.  Bri wanted a quilt because the baby blankets she used aren't long enough!


Another top from Whistle Stop.  I added the borders and Laura Suich finished it with her long-arm.


Garrett's quilt - I used Civil War reproduction material in this block of the month I did with Lone Star Mercantile.


Santa quilt I embroidered for Heather and Anthony.

Snow Man quilt I embroidered for Melissa and Greg.  Sharon Stewart helped me with this.

Heather, Madison, Bri and Anthony on the Polar Express train.




Papa Mike enjoys singing along. . .

Santa giving the children their bells if they believe!


This little fellow telling Santa about the wolf he got for Christmas.  "No, not a stuffed one!"


Bri looking out the window for the North Pole.


Hot Chocolate!

At the end of the ride, our "Hot Chocolate" Girl got a proposal of marriage!  Can you tell she accepted?

An exciting adventure abroad the Polar Express!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how beautiful all the quilts are and how happy your recipients looked. And The Polar Express!! What a fun time you all had. Can't wait to see what you create this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! With your help, I already have two more Christmas quilts and I got the pattern for the new one!

      Delete
  2. Good morning Debby,
    I see you became one of my followers recently...THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    Oh my goodness those quilts are fantastic. Something I just can't see myself doing - it's such small pieces...lol Your grands look positively delighted with theirs.
    The Polar Express! Wow...what a fun thing for the family to do. Now I know up in Strasburg, PA at the Strasburg Railroad there was to be the Polar Express there at some point around Christmas. Is that where you went????

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    I want to become a follower but there is not any place to click. I think you would get a lot of followers and comments if you had it on your sidebar my friend.

    ReplyDelete