Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Snow! Twice in one day!

My friends, Kathy and Betty, rode with me on Saturday to a class at Sharon's house in Raleigh.  Actually, we were taking two classes - to start a new project and work on round two of our Bunny Mat.

However, it started snowing in Raleigh around 11:30 and it did not take long to cover the ground.  So, we hurried and picked out the wool for both projects "lickety split!"  It was beautiful driving home in the snow, but by the time we got to our favorite hot dog spot in Clayton the snow had mixed with rain.

By the time we got to Greenville around 2:15, it had stopped snowing and the temperature had reached 43 degrees.  I fell asleep on the sofa about 3:45 but this is how everything looked 45 minutes later.



The back of my house

My son forgot to put his motorcycle in the garage!

The front

My street


It was nice seeing the snow cover the ground twice in one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment